Grow your business by partnering with us.
At David-Kenneth Group we believe partnerships should be mutually beneficial. Our partner program is built around strong relationships and a common goal to provide outstanding service delivery.
David-Kenneth Group strives to deliver value and drive collaboration with our partners. When you choose to partner with us, you get a team of seasoned professionals to assist in all aspects of sales enablement, from lead sharing, prospecting, pre-sales support, solutions, and post-sales support. Some of the key partner program benefits are:
- An opportunity to expand your sales portfolio with services from one of the top five migration services firms recognized by industry analysts.
- Joint sales and marketing efforts to highlight new and expanded services.
- Pre-sales support to guide you and your clients through the sales cycle.
- Increase services revenue (reseller) or receive outstanding referral commissions (referral partners and agents).
- Co-branded marketing material, sales battle cards, training and education sessions, and customized deal qualification questionnaires.
- Access to our case studies, white papers, video library, and private migration tool demos (Examiner).
Bring strategic value to your clients.
By partnering with David-Kenneth Group, you are introducing your clients to an industry leader in data center and cloud migration services providing strategic value in these areas:
Flawless Record of Performance
Zero operational disruptions over 100’s of migrations—100% on time and on budget.
Unique Tools & TechnologyAn integrated discovery and migration management tool suite for IT assets as well as application discovery, dependency mapping, and migration support.
When to use our services.
Our migration services can be applied to a variety of scenarios:
- Hybrid (colo, cloud, edge, and on-premises)
- Data center consolidation (data center reduction)
- On-premises to colocation
- Colocation to colocation
- Public cloud migration (AWS, Azure)
- Private cloud migration
- Private hosted cloud migration
- Reverse cloud migration (un-cloud/de-cloud)