$8 million averted in annual costs.
With $27B in assets under management this financial services organization relocated their data center operations, staff and infrastructure to a newly purchased facility with wholly upgraded infrastructure avoiding $8 million in recurring annual costs.
- Accommodate business growth
- Improve agility to manage change
- Strengthen security
- Faster delivery of services
- Zero interruptions to business
- Complete build-out of a new data center facility
- Support move of both the data center and staff
- Complete relocation schedule in 12 months
Results Post Data Center Relocation
Their data center performance dramatically improved and positioned them for significant business growth and acquisitions for the next 5-10 years. They achieved
- $8 million in averted annual costs
- 100% more data storage power
- 500% faster network infrastructure with the latest technology standards
- 28% to 40% increase in performance for key applications
- 10% reduction in server population
- 50% reduction in mainframe processing times
These results were accomplished with a record setting 12-month uptime rate of 99.99% for the client with zero disruptions to business operations.